Subject: New in November: Get your tasks under control with Zapier, 7 updates, and 14 new apps
From: "Zapier News" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 18:17:21 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Check out what's new and trending at Zapier.  

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=logo-header>

Zapier Monthly
November 2020

 <https://zapier.com/blog/task-management/>

Get it done: 5 ways to automate your to-do list
A to-do list is simple in theory, but with tasks coming from every direction 
keeping it current can be easier said than done. Zapier can help you put 
everything in its place so you can order and complete your work.

Task management made easy <https://zapier.com/blog/task-management/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/schedule-recurring-tasks/>

Wrangle recurring tasks with Zapier
Small, recurring tasks can eat up time and sap your energy. Use automation to 
take those things off your plate, so you've got more focus for the deep work 
that drives results.

Schedule your tasks <https://zapier.com/blog/schedule-recurring-tasks/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/prioritize-task-list-methods/>

How to ruthlessly prioritize tasks to get more done
Checking items off your to-do list is a beautiful thing—but it's also easier 
said than done. Use these techniques to help you decide what's most important, 
even when everything feels crucial.

Do what needs doing <https://zapier.com/blog/prioritize-task-list-methods/> 

What's trending
14 new integrations + 7 updates, featuring...

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2421/new-integration-keap>

Keap
New integration: Grow your customer relationships with Keap

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2426/new-integration-vidyard>

Vidyard
New integration: Create business videos with Vidyard

 <https://zapier.com/blog/updates/2410/new-zoho-desk-update-contacts>

Zoho Desk
New for our Zoho Desk integration: Update contacts seamlessly

Articles from the Zapier community

 
<https://callingly.com/blog/automate-delighting-your-leads-with-pipedrive-bonjoro-and-callingly/?ref=zapier>
Callingly
Automate delighting your leads with Pipedrive, Bonjoro and Callingly
Read more 
<https://callingly.com/blog/automate-delighting-your-leads-with-pipedrive-bonjoro-and-callingly/?ref=zapier>

 <https://www.pipedrive.com/en/blog/pipedrive-zapier-ad-tools?ref=zapier>
Pipedrive
How to get the most out of ad tools with Pipedrive and Zapier
Read more 
<https://www.pipedrive.com/en/blog/pipedrive-zapier-ad-tools?ref=zapier>

 <https://offers.hubspot.com/adapt-sales-integrations?ref=zapier>
HubSpot
[Webinar] Level up your sales efforts with integrations
Watch on demand 
<https://offers.hubspot.com/adapt-sales-integrations?ref=zapier>

 <https://blog.doist.com/todoist-twist-integrations/?ref=zapier>
Doist
Connect Todoist and Twist with all your favorite apps
Read more <https://blog.doist.com/todoist-twist-integrations/?ref=zapier>

 <https://zapier.com/jobs/>

We are hiring!
Our team of 300+ people work from around the world. You can too!
Customer Solutions Specialist 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/4879707002/customer-solutions-specialist/>

Remote Communications Manager 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/4897698002/remote-communications-manager/>

Customer Champion (Americas - West) 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/4893145002/customer-champion-americas-west/>

Senior Manager, Content (North America & Canada) 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/4771696002/senior-manager-content-north-america-canada/>

Data Engineering Manager 
<https://zapier.com/jobs/4939299002/data-engineering-manager/>

View all job listings <https://zapier.com/jobs/> 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Ask in our community 
<https://community.zapier.com/?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to the Zapier Blog & 
Newsletter. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=cc080dd7f6af45538b5bf56c23ec3067&_e=USWuVid84W39rUmDzVz7w5uEtY87QhSDbF3UHEvfcuNPw2v2vmes3gAoOTI2mx40jFdRYLmKY4hwmlZaRrrjjvPABUBM7snMbRHxxrCKHrmJQlsNcGuYyPP-10bFzzJx21LrKV4t95B16XlGZixYxyPV1gLIAQ1px5LdPCbVrgOnkRUDZ-GiZAVf-MF4djSCKEQw_dqvG5-uR7HHggsUmifivb0FrJFTG5ZD5Tdizjm47rHjDXWWY0EWe-KUnIQTnmX1tXhfp0zd5CFWEj4bbCW3MIEMT-ICAFLUGfBtxjRzruhlB6OIpjdNdkYDPrgiVGa5VT3Pk3Q4GJWvR02D6EiLRokEjjsEnoLZJfWnEdo%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>