Subject: Your Zapier trial ends in 3 days
From: "Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 02:30:00 +0000

Upgrade to a paid plan to keep access to our paid features like multi-step Zap, 
filters, and Paths. 

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=logo-header> 

Your trial ends in 3 days 
We hope you were able to spend the last two weeks exploring how Zapier can 
help you save time and increase your productivity!

Your free trial will end in 3 days. When your trial expires, you'll revert to 
our Free plan. If you have Zaps that use paid features, they will be paused.

 Paid features include: 
 * Multi-step Zaps 
 * Premium apps 
 * Filters and Paths  To keep using our paid features, upgrade to one of our 
paid plans. 

 Upgrade your plan  <https://zapier.com/pricing> 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Send us a message 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>