Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Friday, November 6th, 2020, 06:25:00 pm. Operator: Kathy. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 21:14:52 +0100

Hi, what happened here? Seems like the client wasn’t responded to.

Charles

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 at 19:31
Subject: Transcript of Friday, November 6th, 2020, 06:25:00 pm. Operator:
Kathy. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* https://www.google.com/

  Kathy Fri, 11/06/20 06:25:00 pm UTC

Hi there, can we help you plan your upcoming vacation?

  Traveler 06:25:00 pm

I was looking for something to do in the winter. What is the best option
for a family with teenagers for right after Christmas for a week?

Duration: 6m 8s
Chat started on:
https://jaywaytravel...nik-hvar-split-tour#itinerary-2-split
<https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries/dubrovnik-hvar-split-tour#itinerary-2-split>
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIr_fa1...
<https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIr_fa1cPu7AIVjo7ICh1PaQqFEAAYASADEgKcxvD_BwE>
Visitor geolocation: New Providence, New Jersey, United States /
174.225.10.26
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>
-- 
--
Charles Neville
Marketing Director,  JayWay Travel Inc.
M +420 720 574 576
T +1 914 500 8984
E [email-masked]
W jaywaytravel.com
IATAN Accredited: # 33-7 4707 0