Subject: Proposal for ALCATEL IP Phone - LIVESALESMAN
From: "Devendra Naidu" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Amrit Pal.'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 19:55:19 +0530

Dear Sir,

Greeting from "EDGE TECHNOLOGY"

Thanks for the opportunity provided to serve your esteemed organization,
inline to your requirement find the Proposal attached below,

Sr. No.

Item Details

Part code 

Quantity

RATE 

AMOUNT

1

"8028s WW Premium Deskphone Moon Grey, 2,8"" 64x128 B W backlight display,
Wide Band Corded Confort Handset, 4 

3MG27202WW

1

13614

13614

2

"8068s WW Premium Deskphone Moon Grey, 3,5"" 320x240 Color display, Wide
Band Corded Confort Handset, 

3MG27204WW

1

25742

25742

3

"8068s WW Premium Deskphone BT Moon Grey, 3,5"" 320x240 Color display, Wide
Band Bluetooth Wireless Handset, 

3MG27206WW

1

30595

30595

 

SUB AMOUNT 

69951

 

GST 18%

12591.18

 

TOTAL AMOUNT 

82542.18

For any further clarification feel free to call or mail,

Assuring our best services at all the time

 

--

Thanks & Regards

Devendra Naidu (Marketing & Sales)
Cell - 09321694219 I LL No.- 02228213100

EDGE TECHNOLOGY
2ND FLOOR, 9/12 BUILDING NO 89/16, GHASWALA COMPOUND, NEAR JODHPUR SWEET,
OPP. ANDHERI POLICE STATION, ANDHERI EAST,MUMBAI 400069.

 <http://www.edgetechnology.in/> www.edgetechnology.in

PRODUCTS WE DEAL WITH :

VOICE PRODUCTS :    EPABX  I IP  PABX I CALL CENTRE SOL  I  VIDEO CONFERENCE
I ANALOG,DIGITAL & IP PHONES I VOICE LOGER.

VOICE SERVICES :      SIP TRUNK I PRI & BRI I CENTREX I TOLL FREE I ACS .

DATA SERVICES :       ILL I LL I DOMESTIC & GLOBAL MPLS-VPN I DATA CENTRE .

SURVEILLANCE EQUIPMENT:    ANALOG & IP CCTV  CAMERA I BIOMETRICS & DOOR
CONTROL

ACCESS SYSTEMS I SMOKE DETECTOR & FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS.

OFFICE AUTOMATION PRODUCTS :   ALL  IN ONE COPIERS I CARTRIDGE I PROJECTER I
ELECTRONIC WHITE BOARD.