Subject: Are you covered in Health insurance? Get the best Group Health insurance from SecureNow!
From: SecureNow <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 21:07:57 -0800

Dear Sir /Ma'am,

COVID cases are rising daily at an alarming rate. Get protection with
health insurance from SecureNow for the lowest rates, best benefits, and
dedicated claims support.

Read our ratings of over 100 insurance policies available in India - Mint
SecureNow Medical Ratings, at
https://www.livemint.com/insurance/news/what-makes-health-policies-top-notch-11600188619753.html

To explore more and buy health insurance for employees:
http://bit.ly/GroupHealthinsurance
For further queries, you can write to us at [email-masked] or call
us @ 9696683999.

Team SecureNow

* M:* 9696683999 *W: *www.securenow.in
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=9541774&l=4a0caa2b-676d-430e-a9a0-e4738cab121c&r=eb104a52-59a9-44eb-9697-f205ac2ad351>
* App: *www.securenow.app
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=9541774&l=f0ac2afd-bdde-488f-9bb3-b14ff2ca3cd8&r=eb104a52-59a9-44eb-9697-f205ac2ad351>
 *Email:* support@securenow. <[email-masked]>

*Have you started using the new light and easy SecureNow mobile app?  Buy
insurance, view all your policies at one place, and ensure you are never
late for renewing any policy. Most importantly, stay stress-free in any
medical emergency. Just go to Google Chrome or Apple Safari browser and
type Securenow.app
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=9541774&l=a35d8f21-d9d5-47f4-becb-6f7b25c60af7&r=eb104a52-59a9-44eb-9697-f205ac2ad351>.
Enter
the OTP received, and get started!You may unsubscribe
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/u?u=eb104a52-59a9-44eb-9697-f205ac2ad351>
to stop receiving our emails.*