Subject: Checking in if you need help
From: "Carlos at Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2020 09:57:13 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Hey Travel! 

 My name is Carlos and I'm an Onboarding Champion here at Zapier. I noticed 
that you haven't connected any apps or have a Zap turned on just yet so I 
wanted to check-in to see if there was anything I can do to help you get 
started.

 The best way to help you get started is if you can: 
 * Connect the apps you're interested in using with Zapier on this page: 
https://zapier.com/app/connections <https://zapier.com/app/connections>

 * Once that's done, send us a message <https://zapier.com/app/contact-us> 
describing how you'd like to connect those apps. If possible, tell us in the 
format,"when A happens in [App 1], I want B to happen in [App 2]."  I can use 
that information to share some more detailed tips to help you get your first 
Zap up and running!

 Looking forward to hearing from you! 

 All the best,
 Carlos 

 P.S. While we're connected, I thought I'd share a link to our Getting Started 
Guide <https://zapier.com/help>. If you haven't yet, I highly recommend 
watching the video on that page, as it's a great crash course in creating Zaps. 
As always, if you'd rather not get emails like this, you can unsubscribe from 
Tips & Tricks 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=3d3333a9888042079cd0a9a70fbe74d0&_e=KWVqV9kh7VpwtyTdJzFuW-lAyA5njSwOfvm50xjaw59fZ3ZCuzhrAAOf--osWY4Oa7z_oZq4O1Hn2oAvjUqt2FvXamuorpkrjYhEIO3D0vjN98oKsSgisuiY3R9KW33xOkjbqNWiU7x2oyzzcjUS_tzZqLziEpkgin_lftL-1oS8b0n2K3HmTJT9FVDJqDNlj1TBO0sbrAtgKMSdFgsne-MoLEqeGe42trDtuY7YrsZnOI6kfscsBEns_WRb3mwfYMrIi3e-sZ7ju0fO57CwrHYUPSNiYk527rm00kwG-RNGnCOPVeiug3oyHm55XYv3rJJ692xRa1LeLXeU9QjpifJXasZwuDgWYNu5oXjg1jk%3D>
.