Subject: You're almost ready to start automating
From: "Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 09:57:11 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Finish connecting your apps to get started. 

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=logo-header> 

Don't forget to connect your apps 
 You only need to connect two apps for Zapier to start doing tedious tasks for 
you. 

 Connect your apps  <https://zapier.com/app/connections> 
Once you connect the apps you use, we'll help you find a Zap template (or 
create your own Zap) that does your busywork for you. 

Unlock more inspiration. As you connect more apps to Zapier, we're able to 
suggest new ways to automate the work you do every day. 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Send us a message 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to Zapier Tips & Tricks. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=c03976f73fc04693b9de897d734864e2&_e=S8PpdRoLpeF2Co1Jtwrh6o7zUIgYxdVGpLG4XNT5QloJT3eiPAo3AlKCBxiE2OGcdhXPmy94WisLdAHSe1tst_qmlN_RtxzlTCusEVUm2f9_jD8hVjOimuRYSFCgaOnMV-pK0JEvefXKYGUAM1DoRcYx6s4-z6QVmEQgk19eWTFdHWnGUZbfQxMRYX3LDhvujtja_O8vszFrFxi6sIIC1u4kysN3fwItADYVPoGJxlwJbhVIa-mmF-4N2yGSVpDYLUpW6L1IfpQ74UeHCQnNLx466EobW3xycNYhh7Sn_tcqcWqtPjZRF8TkhSv7pAVqzEMAp_DIW1NZKDspLF8HDnsX7hR0ia_M6x8D3oDagEI%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>