Subject: None of our Zap templates work for you?
From: "Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 09:57:11 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Create a Zap that fits your unique needs. 

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=logo-header> 

Find a Zap that's perfect for you 
Were the previous Zap templates we sent you not quite feeling right? No 
problem!

 Watch this video to learn how to connect the apps you use every day so you 
can automate your busywork away. 

 <https://zapier.wistia.com/medias/4tlym4rqcz> 
Make sure you connect the apps you use the most to your Zapier account. Once 
we know which apps you use for work, we'll show you how to find and create Zaps 
with them. 

 Connect apps to Zapier  <https://zapier.com/app/connections> 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Send us a message 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to Zapier Tips & Tricks. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=9d23a0908d494baf83201a49598b1355&_e=rjz6JHyYwIOn2mHMKrkFHkWZXssuNNhmqSV7yuGJGKkcK-4CfIVFIIwjGRQOKrR9ywfJnIeZMJ1nZEKr-P_BR2MTjlwLqeeGmgp3IDfQ0W5er3Xiud7jw-lz138gH-cfHWEL9l1a8QdLCcrQCXcUNHPZhk-V8uSASSVKAzsxeLUhV23KoxVLLXL19EQsDzg2LQsfX0dvpDmlrYD7SfSvz1F163nDKN02CG7-wUkFPnVGcvw_ghufuQ1oEPp0iBxta_Wly6qc0cIpBATbrXDUHqJYb8b1Q0pF0UKqZ1WKUH8HY1WlP3b_1OQaH-gpsVAB0cVdbbDnfjj_C8JyiFPEfZoH8qBYvCocQfi62gQmPqU%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>