Subject: Now's the perfect time to automate your work with Zapier
From: "Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 09:57:09 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

It only takes a few minutes! 

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=logo-header> 

Not sure where to start, Travel? 
That's okay! If you want to learn more about what Zapier can do for you, try 
one of these Zap templates. These are pre-made Zaps where we've done most of 
the heavy lifting and will let you see an example of how a Zap works. 

 <https://zapier.com/app/editor/template/754> 
Get a daily SMS message with the day's weather.

 Try this Zap  <https://zapier.com/app/editor/template/754> 

 <https://zapier.com/app/editor/template/1523> 
Schedule weekly Slack messages to send reminders to your team. 

 Try this Zap  <https://zapier.com/app/editor/template/1523> 

Tomorrow, we'll show you how to connect the apps you use most—and teach you 
how to create a customized Zap that does your busywork for you. 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Send us a message 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to Zapier Tips & Tricks. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=3dcc8c1a4c2f442f9b2b0959acae115f&_e=7MsMcKbrqOH2F2cQDPZsw0eZwi5GJAUVAyUtq__woYDi9KccJgLZMqibBtUfBCQaenrD-p9q1GLZDVaogQ7q7ZNbv2Pnn2r4FUlsCzi9Ibh6L7i-tebJSA8f8l8GcIm9kcBMAcSGsDZuWlyTz4UVqBZU16464PHeQXaTtJF0wtnXFWelwBD0F1XKTc0t6eshelrq0ltC02TgDy5Zcl5IbYNZPXeCVP7V6T0-IOORP8BsrsGBd5wZAdiVg0xEs5Q_7bbK0Qio_aXdpJvxAAvvcW1gKbbFTwvqG4SNeFgQcND6_5J_f1SNeWgsg5FVGDdAxVfMO1QMIY1JTfg7G6djSzGHwGXK845p4NtFbupu-U4%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>