Subject: Getting started: What's a Zap?
From: "Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 09:57:04 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Get started with Zapier by learning what a Zap is and how to use them to 
automate your tasks with Zapier. 

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=logo-header> 

What's a Zap? 
We're excited that you're exploring ways to automate your busywork with 
Zapier. Now that you know a little more about Zapier, let's talk about Zaps. 

 <https://zapier.wistia.com/medias/t1yil0mi2f> 
The workflows you create in Zapier are called Zaps, and they can automate many 
common tasks for you—like adding items to your to-do list or updating leads in 
your CRM.

Try these Zap templates to see Zapier in action. 

 <https://zapier.com/app/editor/template/754> 
Get a daily SMS message with the day's weather.

 Try this Zap  <https://zapier.com/app/editor/template/754> 

 <https://zapier.com/app/editor/template/1523> 
Schedule weekly Slack messages to send reminders to your team. 

 Try this Zap  <https://zapier.com/app/editor/template/1523> 

A Zap is always made up of these parts: 
Trigger
 A trigger is an event that starts a Zap, like when you receive a new lead 
from a Facebook lead ad. A Zap can only have one trigger. 

Action
 An action is an event a Zap performs after it's triggered, like notifying 
your team in Slack about the new lead. A Zap can have more than one action.

 Watch the video above to learn more about what Zaps are and how they do work 
for you. 

Want to start on your own Zaps?
Connect the apps you use to get started. <https://zapier.com/app/dashboard> 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Send us a message 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to Zapier Tips & Tricks. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=393e30b2ce514df7a0b60f769fc1521e&_e=pCyerivv1Z9Bdx5yvFNv8CYSXHtdEaU6PhqKcH5rZPv62VLi38QHvQJNhX8SDvyBTifm_bwev3dZegMa8mxfxSWEW6IHD95gkV6sIeKoDgvAPCHJAx1GdWdQSbLqAQaqiPMRIbjV5kcf-3POoZOv9DoZkDxcr-e3jXtVvQIN0dCAbNukHtPUl42SrTemMT6o2fl08ft8Ev0a9lSYajDqp8HIDJjOqfcbWQHOgK_SRL97Qk6WhF3Nu7fM2CqVQdD1_TiffwNDA9rzrp8QGKVNFRA1-QO6YT61S0YegMwYQiFA3V4-4v5-02NpnO4r8uLiqYqrOh1rd4hAj3qRFvPCxY3zDFW4js3Mik8qLibNw80%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>