Subject: Welcome to Zapier!
From: "Zapier" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 08:56:54 +0000
List-Id: <spc.212927.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Your 14-day trial is now active! Here's how to get the most out of your Zapier 
trial and begin creating your workflows. 

 <https://zapier.com/?utm_content=logo-header> 

Welcome to Zapier! 

 <https://zapier.wistia.com/medias/94ujsblhxu> 

 <https://zapier.wistia.com/medias/94ujsblhxu> 

We're so glad you're here, Travel! 
Ready to be more productive—and have more free time—by automating your work 
with Zapier? Take a minute to watch this video and learn more about what Zapier 
is and how it can do work for you.

You can also check out these resources to get started: 
 * Our Getting Started with Zapier 
<https://zapier.com/learn/getting-started-guide/> guide is a great way to get 
familiar with Zapier and begin creating Zaps. 
 * Our Help Center <https://zapier.com/help> is always available if you get 
stuck or have questions. You can alsocontact our support team 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us>. 

What's next? During your trial, we'll send you tips and tricks to teach you 
how to use Zapier, so keep an eye on your inbox! 

Already familiar with how Zapier works? 

 Create your first Zap  <https://zapier.com/app/dashboard> 

 <https://twitter.com/zapier> 

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/zapier> 

 <https://www.instagram.com/zapier/> 

 <https://zapier.com/blog/?utm_content=footer> 

 Got a question? Send us a message 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer> 
© 2020 Zapier, Inc. All rights reserved.
548 Market St #62411, San Francisco, CA 94104-5401 <> 

 You received this email because you're subscribed to Zapier Tips & Tricks. 
Want to unsubscribe or change which emails your receive from us? 
Update your email preferences 
<https://links.zapier.com/e/eh?_t=e2cfe0ff47af4b66b47d47e6db9ec57a&_m=4ad95570e7394212928c2b0038e1a75b&_e=9P3i1_G0bmhk02iALqwQjv-x1wWN55Ltols33m5W1IvvV_vN4OInwFiOsytpbD9BbhACA6qCp5YyBM4rYYuoFi6PRn3sRaqv2fVtfMHrdgJcisuArBn8D3Aw-G1HxEvN52DkK5Nor4RGjBerxL96SlU-dqhFsgtUbBXXlWFl7wQZPfyDb-jyQq8bZvWw7-9bLntDjztWirls6UeAINQ6yWPAWTSyataql_JKZt40nWroYbzIb6janXPEwXHoeAACMVVYL_AeoYgqPleeOisQkA5v7nLAGJKpZhExxCDDcNhV7ndm0rwEn9BBYYC0B_-3Fo3gHCwG1vL5OCf9Xd4QF6z-0w6tOEmg7hyRf13MzgE%3D>
Privacy policy <https://zapier.com/privacy?utm_content=footer>  |  Contact us 
<https://zapier.com/app/contact-us?utm_content=footer>