Subject: Ex-Employment Verification Request of - Parvez Alam
From: "Aditi Tambadkar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 11:17:34 +0530

To,

Human Resources 

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd

Dear Team,

We are an Employee Background Screening company offering comprehensive
screening & verification services to corporate for their new hires. We
request your support in verifying the enclosed details of your ex-employee.

Please find the attached copy of relieving letter, request you to
authenticate the same.

Details as per Subject's Application Form

Verification Remarks

Employee name

Parvez Alam

Employee code

495

City name

Detail Required

Dates employed (From) 

31/03/2018

Dates employed (To) 

21/01/2020

Designation

Team Lead

Remuneration : Gross/Net/CTC

INR. 4,70,000/- PA

Supervisor name & Designation

Detail Required

Reason for leaving

Voluntary

Any issues pertaining to the employment

Detail Required

Did the candidate give sufficient notice when they left?

Detail Required

Dues pending?

Detail Required

Exit formalities completed

Detail Required

Full time / Part time

Detail Required

Employment type (Permanent/ Temporary/ Contractual/ Probation)

Detail Required

Eligible for rehire

Detail Required

Is the document authentic?

Relieving letter

Any additional comments

Detail Required

Verifier name

Detail Required

Verifier designation

Detail Required

Department name

Detail Required

SF ID

TML/12999

NA

Thanks & Regards

Aditi Tambadkar

Verification Officer

Screen Facts Services Pvt.Ltd.

Tel : +91 022 4540 4586

Fax : +91 022 39167226

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Website :
<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.screen
facts.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C273941ea8b2b489746a708d7ee445b50%7C7870c4334d
9343379aff75a5d0074084%7C0%7C0%7C637239849667815626&sdata=sF%2Fp%2FqOfe1pX8S
4v%2FR5fqe0e0gNnhpMinHNCzQHOBJg%3D&reserved=0> www.screenfacts.com

[Screen Facts Services Pvt Ltd is a ISO 27001:2013 certified company] The
information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.

Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information,or copying of this
message is prohibited.

If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately
and delete this message