Subject: You can easily make a difference
From: "Microsoft Rewards" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 08:10:57 -0600
List-Id: <10958510.xt.local>

Rewards
 &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; 

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=0713be131ff5524840a2b68529b8ec28e9026f51d5da52bc7dfe7d564df74ed4592d67d7c048650f7ba2a5d4b2039cd36a0891387e00742eb7da34df06dd22b8 

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=0713be131ff55248884767f83232b10e3cdfe2a36bc3c41028e69989a2b384ce830e13517c44a0b1d1645aa370364a07a79b92b9aeceed205ecd4de6bf24ec59 

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=0713be131ff55248884767f83232b10e3cdfe2a36bc3c41028e69989a2b384ce830e13517c44a0b1d1645aa370364a07a79b92b9aeceed205ecd4de6bf24ec59 

 Make your  searches count
Microsoft Rewards helps you support the Boys & Girls Clubs of America ("BGCA") and make an impact just by searching on Bing.

 To start giving, join Microsoft Rewards and select BGCA as your nonprofit. Your Bing searches will earn points that will be automatically donated to support youth in communities everywhere.

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=0713be131ff55248884767f83232b10e3cdfe2a36bc3c41028e69989a2b384ce830e13517c44a0b1d1645aa370364a07a79b92b9aeceed205ecd4de6bf24ec59 

   Join Microsoft Rewards  

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=0713be131ff55248133fde82065b044381c0332311c0896f4298226d895c2ff57272dfa10e03b23756f35ab11287e98199aa3bcebe56a6ac6c50139bd254894c 

 Learn more

* For a limited time, Microsoft Rewards is matching all donations through 12/31/20

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=0713be131ff552488abcb572fb5b4bf841d1c68302351fc9cf983df381cb2ed0c678579194b54dce24644d058f9f7499074dea0f0aaa558bd929c5b6904eee7d 

 What is  Microsoft Rewards?

 A simple way to earn points by searching, shopping and playing with Microsoft. Get rewarded for doing what you already love to do.

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=0713be131ff552488abcb572fb5b4bf841d1c68302351fc9cf983df381cb2ed0c678579194b54dce24644d058f9f7499074dea0f0aaa558bd929c5b6904eee7d 

   Learn more  

https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=0713be131ff55248ae23fb96cc62887f4727b7ac3fa86cb8f07bdc4e89b0bbe791e9224e519c22378a45b09f939d03ad783e4105293cc48086411c380ff6c552 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://click.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=0713be131ff552485e049331809314cf40d03132f177c3dbc98e230e74d2838ad2fcdbe55cadaffac2150a51f467617f914585180e87e7dad76ab62ea2ea78a9 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://view.email.microsoftrewards.com/?qs=4a8544039635ef1153cc1295637ced159d77d18d6e628c80b07eb53cb7ce2719ea786be12d7dcb161aa7c2b10fefab398dbdc71904adf6477a2a22be54f35e9b1cd7b50494abf73b548bc7d3c0806b8e 
View as webpage 

 Microsoft Corporation

 One Microsoft Way

 Redmond, WA 98052

Email Ref: MWP215&zwnj;7062