Subject: Proposed changes to increase productivity
From: Boglárka Kiss <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 09:20:04 +0100

Hi Ashish,

Due to the low amount of venues this morning, I will assign a simple task
(Example page signups)  to the team until triage processes some venues for
the agents. The team is already familiar with the process. We have 33
venues to be created, and we expect it to be a 2 min job per signup.

Also, I wanted to inform you that after some consideration we have changed
the expected timing for the example page building from 15 min to 25 min. We
made this change so the agents will have more time to choose the best
content for the pages.

Kind Regards,
Bogi Kiss

-- 

*Boglarka Kiss*,
*Content Operations SpecialistUENI LTD*
7 Bell Yard
London, WC2A 2JR
ueni.com <http://www.ueni.com/> | [email-masked]

UENI is a limited company registered in England and Wales under
registration number 9368082. Registered office is 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A
2JR. VAT Number: GB218792186
*We love feedback - review us on TrustPilot
<https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/ueni.com> and Google
<http://goo.gl/7Umimf>*
<https://www.google.com/partners/agency?id=6750886093>