Subject: Re: Content Team's productivity
From: Christopher Ngo <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 22:20:18 +0100

Hi Ashish,

The team's productivity is still low. I understand there are new tasks
which take time to get used to, but still it seems many agents finish the
venues and then do not start the additional ad-hoc tasks.

For example, today, only Monika started the example page building.

Just from looking at the table, I can see that the output is extremely low
to date:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cx-k0LvQ1---Sb8gpPr7L4V8xgicwbJj_DB00CwC59g/

Once they are done building, immediately they should begin with the ad-hoc
tasks as required.

If anything is unclear or if Bogi/Ingrid are slow to reply or respond, let
me know and I will make sure they reply and engage in a timely manner. But
I do not believe this is the reason for it at all. The performance is low.

Best,

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 at 16:00, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> Hope you are well.
>
> I have been tracking agent’s productivity and I notice that the number of
> venues are less these days because of which their productivity is not what
> we decided. However, after they finish their venues, Bogi also gives them
> additional tasks of rebuilds etc.
>
> I just wanted to check with you to see if you have any concern about any
> agent’s productivity now. If yes, please let me know so that I can take it
> up accordingly.
>
> Thank you
> Ashish Dabral
>

-- 

*Christopher Ngo*,
*Head of OperationsUENI LTD*
7 Bell Yard
London, WC2A 2JR
ueni.com <http://www.ueni.com/> | [email-masked]

UENI is a limited company registered in England and Wales under
registration number 9368082. Registered office is 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A
2JR. VAT Number: GB218792186
*We love feedback - review us on TrustPilot
<https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/ueni.com> and Google
<http://goo.gl/7Umimf>*
<https://www.google.com/partners/agency?id=6750886093>