Subject: Re: Request for diwali leaves
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 08:15:51 +0000

Give it to him in written that it is not possible to approve these

From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Thursday, 15 October 2020 at 12:49 PM
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Fwd: Request for diwali leaves

Regards,
Ashish Dabral

________________________________
From: "Vimal Tewari" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2020 12:37:08 PM
Subject: Request for diwali leaves

Hi Ashish,

This mail is to inform you, I would be needing 6 days off on the occasion of "Diwali" effective from 11th of Nov till 17th of Nov including 1 off and 5 Earned leaves.

Please do the needful and let me know.

Thanks & Regards