Subject: Not another boring holiday checklist 🎄
From: Marta from LiveChat <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 15:59:53 +0000
List-Id: 9c5eb54aa9b2efe23531b3e09mc list <9c5eb54aa9b2efe23531b3e09.748482.list-id.mcsv.net>

Don’t take my word for it and see for yourself.

https://cdn.livechatinc.com/website/media/pdf/tips-to-boost-customer-experience.pdf?utm_source=hsc1-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=holiday-season&mc_cid=6c6e23c399&mc_eid=[UNIQID]

** Not another boring holiday checklist (https://cdn.livechatinc.com/website/media/pdf/tips-to-boost-customer-experience.pdf?utm_source=hsc1-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=holiday-season&mc_cid=6c6e23c399&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
------------------------------------------------------------

With the holiday season around the corner, we know you’re super busy preparing your campaign. We all are. We have an early gift for you. Dive into our cheat sheet with 153 Ecommerce Tips to Boost Customer Experience, and delight your customers this holiday season.
I want my gift (https://cdn.livechatinc.com/website/media/pdf/tips-to-boost-customer-experience.pdf?utm_source=hsc1-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=holiday-season&mc_cid=6c6e23c399&mc_eid=[UNIQID])

** Discover our products
------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.livechat.com/holiday-season?utm_source=hsc1-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=holiday-season&mc_cid=6c6e23c399&mc_eid=[UNIQID]

LiveChat (https://www.livechat.com/holiday-season?utm_source=hsc1-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=holiday-season&mc_cid=6c6e23c399&mc_eid=[UNIQID])

Connect with customers (https://www.livechat.com/holiday-season?utm_source=hsc1-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=holiday-season&mc_cid=6c6e23c399&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
https://www.helpdesk.com/holiday-season?utm_source=hsc1-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=holiday-season&mc_cid=6c6e23c399&mc_eid=[UNIQID]

HelpDesk (https://www.helpdesk.com/holiday-season?utm_source=hsc1-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=holiday-season&mc_cid=6c6e23c399&mc_eid=[UNIQID])

Support customers with tickets (https://www.helpdesk.com/holiday-season?utm_source=hsc1-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=holiday-season&mc_cid=6c6e23c399&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
https://www.chatbot.com/holiday-season?utm_source=hsc1-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=holiday-season&mc_cid=6c6e23c399&mc_eid=[UNIQID]

ChatBot (https://www.chatbot.com/holiday-season?utm_source=hsc1-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=holiday-season&mc_cid=6c6e23c399&mc_eid=[UNIQID])

Automate customer service with AI (https://www.chatbot.com/holiday-season?utm_source=hsc1-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=holiday-season&mc_cid=6c6e23c399&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
https://www.knowledgebase.ai?utm_source=hsc1-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=holiday-season&mc_cid=6c6e23c399&mc_eid=[UNIQID]

KnowledgeBase (https://www.knowledgebase.ai?utm_source=hsc1-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=holiday-season&mc_cid=6c6e23c399&mc_eid=[UNIQID])

Guide and educate customers (https://www.knowledgebase.ai?utm_source=hsc1-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=holiday-season&mc_cid=6c6e23c399&mc_eid=[UNIQID])

This message was sent to: [email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])
by LiveChat, 101 Arch Street, 8th Floor,
Boston MA 02110, USA

Change your email preferences (https://livechat.us2.list-manage.com/profile?u=9c5eb54aa9b2efe23531b3e09&id=884770fb29&e=5ddd5d6b13)

Unsubscribe (https://livechat.us2.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=9c5eb54aa9b2efe23531b3e09&id=884770fb29&e=5ddd5d6b13&c=6c6e23c399)
livechat-footer.png