Subject: Securing business opportunities was never this easy
From: Vi business <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 17:09:18 +0530

Dear Customer,

As a business, engaged customers are your biggest asset. That’s why
it’s necessary to reach and interact with your customers in the most
effective way. Be always on for your customers with our Auto
Receptionist and Lead Management solutions.

Engage with your customers 24/7 with our Auto Receptionist solutions:

Get a single contact number for your customers for sales enquiry,
service requests and complaints

Record, monitor all calls to effectively manage attended or missed
calls

Optimise distribution of incoming calls evenly between the staff

Increase customer outreach, track and never miss a lead with our Lead
Management solutions:

Maximise lead conversion by automation and distribution of leads basis
customer location, choice of date and time

Analyse leads converted, lost, unattended to improve reach and sharpen
your go-to-market strategy

Plan targeted advertisement communications basis these insights

Welcome offer

To begin automating your business processes, click here.
<http://app28.greenmail.co.in/vodafonecorporate/lt.php?id=bEkGBQUAVVMJUUlUAQlUAgYEBRo=AgxTUgIBBkRREAoKS112WUZdDQ9cD1RKUlYJ&client=9522&c=0000>

*Conditions apply:

•
This welcome offer is a limited period offer valid till 30th November
2020. It’s available only with the aforesaid products and cannot be
clubbed with any other offer/plan.

•
Welcome offer of free targeted SMS is valid for a period of 30 days
from activation of the aforesaid products and must be used within 30
days from activation of plans/tools. The activation must take place
within the offer period.

•
The rental and discount for the Auto Receptionist tool will be
proportionate if you use the tool less than 30 days in the first
month/billing cycle.

•
Targeted SMS will be sent to a Vodafone Idea subscriber filtered on
the basis of PIN code only. VIL has tied up with a third party for
sending the SMS, VIL cannot be held responsible for delivery.

•
Welcome offer of free targeted SMS shall be provided in association
with our Group Company Vodafone Idea Limited subject to independent
terms of service.

Follow us on
 <http://app28.greenmail.co.in/vodafonecorporate/lt.php?id=bEkGBQUAVVAAU0lUAQlUAgYEBRo=AgxTUgIBBkRREAoKS112WUZdDQ9cD1RKUlYJ&client=9522&c=0000>

 <http://app28.greenmail.co.in/vodafonecorporate/lt.php?id=bEkGBQUAVVAAUElUAQlUAgYEBRo=AgxTUgIBBkRREAoKS112WUZdDQ9cD1RKUlYJ&client=9522&c=0000>

 <http://app28.greenmail.co.in/vodafonecorporate/lt.php?id=bEkGBQUAVVAAUklUAQlUAgYEBRo=AgxTUgIBBkRREAoKS112WUZdDQ9cD1RKUlYJ&client=9522&c=0000>

www.MyVi.in/business <http://app28.greenmail.co.in/vodafonecorporate/lt.php?id=bEkGBQUAVVIPV0lUAQlUAgYEBRo=AgxTUgIBBkRREAoKS112WUZdDQ9cD1RKUlYJ&client=9522&c=0000>