Subject: Give your business an online avatar
From: Vi business <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 15:21:30 +0530

Dear Customer,

Take your business online to help it grow beyond boundaries and enable
potential customers to easily locate your business and its offerings.
To help you do that, Vi™ business is here with a range of digital
solutions.

Create your own website, set up your online store, catalogue products
and more with Vi™ Website Builder. Also reach potential customers
with precision using our Customer Targeting Solution

Enjoy delightful online experience across different devices

Create unlimited web pages

No previous coding experience or technical knowledge required

Get expert support from Vi™ Cloud Support

Welcome offer

Click here
<http://app28.greenmail.co.in/vodafonecorporate/lt.php?id=bEkGBQUAVVMPVElUAQlUAgYHBRo=AgxTUgIBBkRREAoKS112WUZdDQ9cD1RKUlYJ&client=9522&c=0000>
 to know more

*Conditions apply:

•
This welcome offer is a limited period offer valid till 30th November
2020. It’s available only with the aforesaid products and cannot be
clubbed with any other offer/plan.

•
Welcome offer of free targeted SMS is valid for a period of 30 days
from activation of the aforesaid products and must be used within 30
days from activation of plans/tools. The activation must take place
within the offer period.

•
Targeted SMS will be sent to a Vodafone Idea subscriber filtered on
the basis of Pincode only. VIL has tied up with a third party for
sending the SMS, VIL cannot be held responsible for delivery.

•
Welcome offer of free targeted SMS shall be provided in association
with our Group Company Vodafone Idea Limited subject to independent
terms of service.

•
*The above-mentioned illustration is for Web-buddy/Website Builder for
the annual pay-out, which has been spilt into monthly basis. Do note
that Web-buddy/Website Builder is available on an annual package,
payable in advance.

Follow us on
 <http://app28.greenmail.co.in/vodafonecorporate/lt.php?id=bEkGBQUAVVAAU0lUAQlUAgYHBRo=AgxTUgIBBkRREAoKS112WUZdDQ9cD1RKUlYJ&client=9522&c=0000>

 <http://app28.greenmail.co.in/vodafonecorporate/lt.php?id=bEkGBQUAVVAAUElUAQlUAgYHBRo=AgxTUgIBBkRREAoKS112WUZdDQ9cD1RKUlYJ&client=9522&c=0000>

 <http://app28.greenmail.co.in/vodafonecorporate/lt.php?id=bEkGBQUAVVAAUklUAQlUAgYHBRo=AgxTUgIBBkRREAoKS112WUZdDQ9cD1RKUlYJ&client=9522&c=0000>

www.MyVi.in/business <http://app28.greenmail.co.in/vodafonecorporate/lt.php?id=bEkGBQUAVVIPV0lUAQlUAgYHBRo=AgxTUgIBBkRREAoKS112WUZdDQ9cD1RKUlYJ&client=9522&c=0000>