Subject: Don’t miss these companies & tech CEOs at Slack Frontiers
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 22:25:37 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=304987b978ca793a87376cc63a54b54cb94d78ff880fba838446d5aeafe6467a05553c14a5f0c9d4cad5ed93e2a0f52ca3b64d128d142bea0233d391543c6874 

 CHECK OUT THIS LINEUP 🔥 
Learn from the best

October 8-9, 2020 

 Global Virtual Event

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=304987b978ca793a87376cc63a54b54cb94d78ff880fba838446d5aeafe6467a05553c14a5f0c9d4cad5ed93e2a0f52ca3b64d128d142bea0233d391543c6874 
REGISTER 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=304987b978ca793a87376cc63a54b54cb94d78ff880fba838446d5aeafe6467a05553c14a5f0c9d4cad5ed93e2a0f52ca3b64d128d142bea0233d391543c6874 

Big names, bold moves

Netflix. Atlassian. Accent Group. HSBC. Facebook. Top tech CEOs from Box, Zoom and PagerDuty. And that’s just the beginning. At Slack Frontiers, our customers will share exclusive insights to guide you through an evolving digital world.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=304987b978ca793a5c470e0eb91c0a325c05337da807780f5d01c4677aef1e363eaa71b3405495dbec796d54d36d88b58250b82d2253bf85 
SEE FULL AGENDA &rarr;

Transform the way you work, with Slack

Align your teams and speed up your processes by making Slack your digital HQ. Learn how at our free virtual event.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=304987b978ca793a87376cc63a54b54cb94d78ff880fba838446d5aeafe6467a05553c14a5f0c9d4cad5ed93e2a0f52ca3b64d128d142bea0233d391543c6874 
REGISTER 

 Stay in the loop

 Get live updates about speakers, sessions and everything #SlackFrontiers.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=304987b978ca793a690e2f75cf39c56bd76d000731965a73d66f3936062da78c80f64561dca5dfe7ecf3251b2ddb17b48670ea53f992c11f 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=304987b978ca793abcb3ca7c80ac5ee4abb899de34748a981d2f06c8288d08adfd6acb57bfabb4bfad90e6560e911c7d0200c0d0b37d814c 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=304987b978ca793aa0045b1679c4a6324608c57106ab72472c13e7f42381d603d686816ba321c68bb76140ceea61be6ca5dd0273eea6f35e 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=304987b978ca793a20f1e0a760f623c65cf0e7edb43834cfc2ae694d0d497cac4286e5ec5b1726877879f24e453e2941528814b40d7ffa72 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=446bacc7a5447c059a57df5753383a0f04fbe3b20893231fca19844118d3caa90835f40476f8188f5f4408e019fec1146936839b457ae694aea79b65b2c18d6fa13e41381015e19d7140f06af70a6e3b 
View in web browser  |
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=304987b978ca793a7fecab96f40ed285f20e0606fb9be266e45fcabd28d24bc7d7809d4264b352f3994f20975ab7b9535fd6b08d41e1f071d908f4d39b74fbe9 
Click here to unsubscribe 
Slack Technologies, the Slack logo, Slack Frontiers, Frontiers by Slack, and the Frontiers logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Slack Technologies, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
 
®2020 Slack Technologies Incorporated. All rights reserved.
 This is a marketing email from Slack Technologies, Inc. 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=304987b978ca793a93ba36b8caf7e5d861c98bfd80a6df62733dbe7025f0062fa580057b430a320f465789dc5c6479c0a587ebf7aec26fef 
500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US .

 Your privacy is important to us. Please review the Slack 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=304987b978ca793ad7638cc0ccc18fae9145b4eda8ef49e414cfae646c8df358d961fdf9903d5d8f8086b865c409e6958b50a6388c0615332e84d43ac34943a5 
Privacy Policy .