Subject: Fwd: Glopal employee VPN Gateway change required, for all using it
From: Ashwinee Latchayya <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 18:43:48 +0530

Hello,

FYI.

Kind Regards,
Ash

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Darko Zivic <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 9:32 PM
Subject: Glopal employee VPN Gateway change required, for all using it
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, Natalia Brudek <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, Monika Shtun <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, Alexandre Phuong <[email-masked]>,
Ben Schattmann <[email-masked]>, Camille Gras <
[email-masked]>, Dalibor Micic <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, Grzegorz Mausolf <[email-masked]>,
Goran Rakic <[email-masked]>, Helene Charvet <
[email-masked]>, Herbert Knibiehly <[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>, Jovan Ivanov <[email-masked]>, Julia
Magdzinska <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, Milos Lazarevic <[email-masked]>,
Maciej Płoński <[email-masked]>, Milos Stepanovic <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, Miljana
Zlatkovic <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, Piotr
Gorzkowski <[email-masked]>, Petar Rastovac <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, Sylwia Adamczyk
<[email-masked]>, Sladjana Djordjevic <
[email-masked]>, Srdjan Manojlov <[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>, Tatjana Stamatović <
[email-masked]>, Vladimir Jekic <[email-masked]>,
Yves Languepin <[email-masked]>, Zeljko Milic <
[email-masked]>, Rafal Boczarski <[email-masked]>

Hello,

As part of migration from Webinterpret to Glopal, Devops team will be
performing a change of *Glopal OpenVPN URL* which employees use to connect
to the Glopal AWS infrastructure.
This means that everyone will be *required* to change the URL endpoint (the
Gateway) which they use to connect their VPN clients to Glopal VPN,
starting Thursday, October 1st 2020 @9 AM. From that point onwards
everybody will be required to start connecting their VPN clients to the new
VPN URL exclusively.
You may do the change on your end even now (or in the upcoming days before
Thursday), using the methods described below, it should just work:

The easiest way to achieve this is to edit the settings of your VPN client
(in case it is has a graphical interface) and find the Gateway setting,
which currently reads:

*vpn.cbts.webinterpret.com:1194:udp, vpn.cbts.webinterpret.com:443:tcp*

, and Replace that with the following:

*vpn.devglopal.com:1194:udp, vpn.devglopal.com:443:tcp*

In case you are using a shell command to activate client connection, you
can do the change by locating your configuration .ovpn file which the
command references to establish the connection, and edit it by replacing
all the lines containing either one of the following:

*remote vpn.cbts.webinterpret.com <http://vpn.cbts.webinterpret.com> 1194
udpremote vpn.cbts.webinterpret.com <http://vpn.cbts.webinterpret.com> 443
tcp*

, with only the following 2 new entries:

*remote vpn.devglopal.com <http://vpn.devglopal.com> 1194 udpremote
vpn.devglopal.com <http://vpn.devglopal.com> 443 tcp*

The current instructions to setup your VPN client from scratch (the
instructions you alreay used initially to setup the VPN connection) can be
found here:
https://app.getguru.com/card/Tgdoznxc/Employee-VPN-Connection-setup
in the "Connecting to AWS VPN" section
These will be updated with the new Endpoint (as described above) starting
Thursday, so that the instructions reflect the new reality.
Again, existing users do not need to go through the entire setup all over
again, all you have to do is change the Gateway URL, as described above.

Webinterpret VPN, stays the same. This change is only for the Glopal one.
Any questions or doubts, feel free to contact [email-masked]
Thank you

-- Best Regards,

*Darko Živić*

*DevOps*

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Phone: +381 63 7641522