Subject: Re: Abandoned calls + your internet issues
From: Kaeiara Blythe Delfino <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 16:30:16 +0800

Madam, as far as i remember i only have internet issue last Sunday slow
internet this happens after a total blackout. And this is something beyond
my control.

When i asked Ashish to check my xlite thats not slow internet connection.
Ask him to confirm but its something to do with port.etc etc again this
does not happen everyday. Maybe once a year if i remember.
Internet connection issue even in US or any first world country sometimes
has an issue. But i assure this does not happen everyday.

Pls verify with Ashish because i never ask him to fix my connection
everyday nor often. Just once i a blue moon. But  technical glitch happens
unexpectedly which out of my hands.

I just feel that the world is unfair, he complaints about me asking him to
check my xlite not even more than an hour to fix.. But he can disturb my
sleep then ask me to login early.

But its okay.. No complaints from my end. This is my job..

Regards,
Kae

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020, 4:18 PM Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Kae,
>
> It has come to my attention that you have repetitive internet connection
> issues because of which calls are getting abandoned very regularly. You
> keep having issues with elite etc as well because of your internet
> connection and it consumes lot of Ashish’s time to fix it for you.
>
> This is NOT acceptable at all. You have been hired on the presumption that
> you are able to arrange seamless internet connection and adequate back up
> in case one goes down. Please note that if you abandon calls due to
> internet connection or any other reason, you will be liable for penalties.
> Two- if this goes on, we not not be able to continue with you at all.
>
> I will need confirmation from you that you will not have these internet
> connection issues and will get a back up connection. If not, we will have
> to part ways.
>
> Regards,
> Deeksha
>