Subject: Make a good impression with the right job skills and resources
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 18:51:23 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d2af17a88b79c64e7ac47bf2feaeb74ccb8d0e52cdd7b88330fa192ad812d5dba1ab1bec45434c2c19b325449ddee50cd78ce25690da508bae932daafcc0b028 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d2af17a88b79c64e391aaf8dcb3c3bcdf40c697d2fddbc6fbcad83ce668d05334d8fcbbd23db46090227a7c61d3867212601208fbb9764df7da3acdc0ca8ab9d 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d2af17a88b79c64e391aaf8dcb3c3bcdf40c697d2fddbc6fbcad83ce668d05334d8fcbbd23db46090227a7c61d3867212601208fbb9764df7da3acdc0ca8ab9d 
Tips to get it done in  no time

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d2af17a88b79c64ed1f6895271a867d9e0db5e9645c01687b60c76f701b816ad13c91404ea6e445330324d19166e731681a20f0dbc7ad59c501a8b3fc4a4449c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d2af17a88b79c64ed1f6895271a867d9e0db5e9645c01687b60c76f701b816ad13c91404ea6e445330324d19166e731681a20f0dbc7ad59c501a8b3fc4a4449c 
Find it fast 
Quickly find apps, files and more on your Windows 10 PC.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d2af17a88b79c64ed1f6895271a867d9e0db5e9645c01687b60c76f701b816ad13c91404ea6e445330324d19166e731681a20f0dbc7ad59c501a8b3fc4a4449c 
 Learn how 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d2af17a88b79c64e69cee4eb07c9dc664f9d4796972fbdd0efe8183cd9ca154d5ecd5377f232b6cb67ed1a1e0e222e6f561aa52310444e821d48fade850a8bc5 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d2af17a88b79c64e69cee4eb07c9dc664f9d4796972fbdd0efe8183cd9ca154d5ecd5377f232b6cb67ed1a1e0e222e6f561aa52310444e821d48fade850a8bc5 
See your  apps side-by-side
Drag windows to the sides or corners of your screen to view apps side-by-side.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=d2af17a88b79c64e69cee4eb07c9dc664f9d4796972fbdd0efe8183cd9ca154d5ecd5377f232b6cb67ed1a1e0e222e6f561aa52310444e821d48fade850a8bc5 
 Give it a try 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd94b30f0bff34335a14a699817aeb440dad75576180643814424493fb2c34c47b78695dda3cbeec61a157fdb7c18b3301e1ee42ccd43232745b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd94b30f0bff34335a14a699817aeb440dad75576180643814424493fb2c34c47b78695dda3cbeec61a157fdb7c18b3301e1ee42ccd43232745b 
Think fast.  Type faster
Let text suggestions fill in the blanks in real time as you type.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd94b30f0bff34335a14a699817aeb440dad75576180643814424493fb2c34c47b78695dda3cbeec61a157fdb7c18b3301e1ee42ccd43232745b 
 Turn on text suggestions 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd945303f36c0ea55a4e684797920481596de6b002e36fd3f4454eaa8a0847d99df867f24852cb5d42ecf4107a0fa2275036ff1b30e6737b30ee 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd945303f36c0ea55a4e684797920481596de6b002e36fd3f4454eaa8a0847d99df867f24852cb5d42ecf4107a0fa2275036ff1b30e6737b30ee 
Tackle your to-dos 
Write yourself a digital reminder.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd945303f36c0ea55a4e684797920481596de6b002e36fd3f4454eaa8a0847d99df867f24852cb5d42ecf4107a0fa2275036ff1b30e6737b30ee 
 Use Sticky Notes 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd9420c9ec6250694214aefbdaa0adbf0cf08fd479d2ddf9e4a80b017394484c23f80c28da0ac33beeb7bb225f1fb521f24102f7622da662ae60 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd9420c9ec6250694214aefbdaa0adbf0cf08fd479d2ddf9e4a80b017394484c23f80c28da0ac33beeb7bb225f1fb521f24102f7622da662ae60 
Together is better for  staying connected
Phone calls, messages, and mobile apps can now be accessed on your Windows 10 PC, so even though you may be sitting down, it's like you're on the go.1

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd9420c9ec6250694214aefbdaa0adbf0cf08fd479d2ddf9e4a80b017394484c23f80c28da0ac33beeb7bb225f1fb521f24102f7622da662ae60 
 Connect your Android phone to your PC 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd940e3e565ae45f00f60ee4f7e1db6786b3039f039bcc199eddaebf76a97d6248e7d761aa20e8553319695322d34949f4e6523acd6ce8b69a66 
 Sync your PC with a new with Samsung Galaxy 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd943c98296fca20e992ab6a2bd29637e292bc04e8d867f518ac3e6379469df064c71589d2faa58a658f8ff99084133ee5a4ce77bd3807cf219e 
Make a good impression with free career training  and resources

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd943c98296fca20e992ab6a2bd29637e292bc04e8d867f518ac3e6379469df064c71589d2faa58a658f8ff99084133ee5a4ce77bd3807cf219e 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd943c98296fca20e992ab6a2bd29637e292bc04e8d867f518ac3e6379469df064c71589d2faa58a658f8ff99084133ee5a4ce77bd3807cf219e 
Build relevant skills 
Whether you're looking to develop your professional skills or get into a new line of work, start learning with free online courses from LinkedIn and Microsoft.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd943c98296fca20e992ab6a2bd29637e292bc04e8d867f518ac3e6379469df064c71589d2faa58a658f8ff99084133ee5a4ce77bd3807cf219e 
 Get started today 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd94ce910656598ba3c5cd6fbf944de8efa2f9c8a1a357140ddd94ae461431ee38cd3f20000cf8f9acaad4099e2cb3d8732b903ecde6c25aaae4 
Resumes that catch  the eye
Create a well-designed, well-written resume with free Word templates.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd94ce910656598ba3c5cd6fbf944de8efa2f9c8a1a357140ddd94ae461431ee38cd3f20000cf8f9acaad4099e2cb3d8732b903ecde6c25aaae4 
 Explore Office Resume Templates 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd94ce910656598ba3c5cd6fbf944de8efa2f9c8a1a357140ddd94ae461431ee38cd3f20000cf8f9acaad4099e2cb3d8732b903ecde6c25aaae4 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd94fb1183d4df9bdc0ed3b0a0d888a0bef2bd1cf446a93d1faddfe6ca93fac76c3acdb4139005c39db48ef452a2e3ac24cc1fced8f8d070bf5b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd94fb1183d4df9bdc0ed3b0a0d888a0bef2bd1cf446a93d1faddfe6ca93fac76c3acdb4139005c39db48ef452a2e3ac24cc1fced8f8d070bf5b 
Bring out your  best writer
Take your writing from good to great everywhere you write with Microsoft Editor.2

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd94fb1183d4df9bdc0ed3b0a0d888a0bef2bd1cf446a93d1faddfe6ca93fac76c3acdb4139005c39db48ef452a2e3ac24cc1fced8f8d070bf5b 
 Download Editor for Edge or Chrome 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd9423697b326f0bd041731d9105306d185112a6d21ded98686bfd7e9b050d7fc8d62095233d34542bbd8bef93126c1c160995cbaf70a5fa272c 
Job hunting? 
Microsoft has free tools and resources that can help you plan your way to a new job.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd9423697b326f0bd041731d9105306d185112a6d21ded98686bfd7e9b050d7fc8d62095233d34542bbd8bef93126c1c160995cbaf70a5fa272c 
 Get planning 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd949e87af3e940abbc45a014d9b02f9e0769aa53ebc845e19569bf5b4c21b2b9970b7b73ac5557276c122fe920a7a132c611a8ab28553789cb1 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=47084882a488fd941c7f5821b8dca7f30ac9e79fe69efad69475936db4bd6e7c2e443db143356702f1772c02e480e1e627e508f0bb86d83d30a39f7a2d5255b8 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=195e36b4f1f705f03d413bba9428de2493eec9af1cb8bea7349151a8c472ed7e2923debe745929751da88f574d4a55e6b553454111b86d3891aeab04cc0fdf4c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=195e36b4f1f705f07419b5392d56ae0b5f96dc81097c5c7382e8121af64925ba1f836a1ff64f71d5a509066dc800f54c8fd81259d74cc5ccdbafc5c704c0e330 

1 Users must link their mobile phone to their Windows PC through 'Link to Windows' on their phone and Your Phone app on their PC, follow the set-up prompts, including being signed into same Microsoft account. Requires an Android 7.0+ phone and the latest Windows 10 Update on the PC. Android phone must be on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the PC. Calls requires a minimum PC software version of Windows 10 May 2019 update or higher. Requires Windows 10 PC supporting Bluetooth radio. Some mobile apps may restrict content to be shared on other screens or may require a touch screen to be able to interact with them. Ability to run multiple apps simultaneously will be available later this year.

2 Available as an extension for Microsoft Edge or Chrome browsers and requires a Microsoft Account; Microsoft 365 subscription required for best experience.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=195e36b4f1f705f095dfd4edae7e1340f4eba31d6ba5acb53fa40c171574955ec13d1aa00bc32320f9dd8137018639a25d5e012ef66953059f63cbb988648504 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=195e36b4f1f705f0d7f4e73951e7cd1919d74e0dcbd1ee48d27ea7dc9c82157dc402585caec8667fc4345fc96a5efaeb9c07a2df0b39dc27843f986055f7449a 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=c9fbce25911dd856ba2b76d40a6731a279496345f011c1f99a0a6bea015a2a1172eaa4a4ac3d1a728cded8c3af0a9e27352b49c95533b438f3870620d86de18549f9bb2f3466d4897b15ed64d018384c 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052