Subject: Uh oh – you might be logged out.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 17:29:30 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
SEPTEMBER 06 &#45; SEPTEMBER 13

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 22

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b9790f5056bc7de82820f47f77c41cef976789b2468f9ff349786a34c2ea55c538b955683c0d0e8e414abba3292b2e3587c95fc3a39061f7ff4 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b9790f5056bc7de82820f47f77c41cef976789b2468f9ff349786a34c2ea55c538b955683c0d0e8e414abba3292b2e3587c95fc3a39061f7ff4 
&rsaquo;

Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b97307299e1ab0ad15944ac618446516f24dfc7392f18865e71db00be8a8159dfcc1294268c4e5da0e5675e42058b8885fe28a20fef18acae3a 
logged in .

 

0
 word checked

 

 

 

 

Aug 23 30 Sep 06 13

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b97307299e1ab0ad15944ac618446516f24dfc7392f18865e71db00be8a8159dfcc1294268c4e5da0e5675e42058b8885fe28a20fef18acae3a 
logged in .

 

0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Aug 23 30 Sep 06 13

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b97307299e1ab0ad15944ac618446516f24dfc7392f18865e71db00be8a8159dfcc1294268c4e5da0e5675e42058b8885fe28a20fef18acae3a 
logged in .

 

0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Aug 23 30 Sep 06 13

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b97adfa6589777fe8eb5de8481b590f46609e290101f4d9037de9ce2d0b5dde4891da5aa2f08534e6c079ef8832173d38e3 

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

333,984
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Feb 09, 2020 (0 last week)

 

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b9730fd65351db83c4e9cb00f97814f4cafb43e068f4edb6909bacbaa572d6042c4ac0da480a009934a6599446e123c349f46e95a2599bf8204 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b9730fd65351db83c4e9cb00f97814f4cafb43e068f4edb6909bacbaa572d6042c4ac0da480a009934a6599446e123c349f46e95a2599bf8204 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

How To

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8bee8dbed02d637549125a0e04f91f48b9df97f8bf4ffd5ae71943601b5bf696c17c86e2bf5bde08f1cb8bb6c8375e106332d7a5487653e5278a7c847d949b07 
How to Write a Persuasive Essay 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8bee8dbed02d637549125a0e04f91f48b9df97f8bf4ffd5ae71943601b5bf696c17c86e2bf5bde08f1cb8bb6c8375e106332d7a5487653e5278a7c847d949b07 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Inspiration

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8bee8dbed02d63757825a52815042e17f183714a0c2f603ae3a2af19259fdc98f49f2673f2423fc72d45066496807ec720b9101eb1e100ce3b5428f7f6ec6f35 
30 Writing Tips to Make Writing Easier 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8bee8dbed02d63757825a52815042e17f183714a0c2f603ae3a2af19259fdc98f49f2673f2423fc72d45066496807ec720b9101eb1e100ce3b5428f7f6ec6f35 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Product

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8bee8dbed02d6375ea028f8d59f84e701062e3e595c23e0fdb7ed0fe001bbbf3218c00bb4f64fe473df439ee99024817e3c4f6949b974c426fa4b8feed888179 
How to Ensure Your Writing Is Concise and Clear | Grammarly Spotlight 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8bee8dbed02d6375ea028f8d59f84e701062e3e595c23e0fdb7ed0fe001bbbf3218c00bb4f64fe473df439ee99024817e3c4f6949b974c426fa4b8feed888179 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b978fa8ad5946ba8c3b72ed8b0dfffd27c682fff94dffecb4c037361d8464e707aa314a68859cefcdff689193efc039a90e53d1817ed2d31243 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b978fa8ad5946ba8c3b72ed8b0dfffd27c682fff94dffecb4c037361d8464e707aa314a68859cefcdff689193efc039a90e53d1817ed2d31243 

Establish a trusted brand <br class="hide"> footprint by enabling your entire team to produce <br class="hide"> consistent, on-brand writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b978fa8ad5946ba8c3b72ed8b0dfffd27c682fff94dffecb4c037361d8464e707aa314a68859cefcdff689193efc039a90e53d1817ed2d31243 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b978fa8ad5946ba8c3b72ed8b0dfffd27c682fff94dffecb4c037361d8464e707aa314a68859cefcdff689193efc039a90e53d1817ed2d31243 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b9726d617548dcf18d220930b9d4f986deabcf4402307e1ea0a70270b27d4d96ed8211d08a9e710d466c4d038c410ffaf5bc17f324e81db52c5 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b978723bc1daa6e734f742b327b6aeaa07dd23f552146148d835c045eac1cc8152bcf017d93f031b8c90d8e764b35519a29a43d25a14a87ee54 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b9764f27d9ec6c098e31326c46d22aba853252a0349a5d04b57e154ea692fc1f62f2e2818fb6f6481da834a02399d908f242312e27a24a681c8 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b97f06bf22ec7a499e4702f21779d53a0114948243706b2086408c7398be4767603088c9dfd21831dfa9276db57c5034c45 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b979606de791e861fcfa893f06d0150a3810d76232ddca23db5a1b45c58701160f20120a647e560d54dff5732deb0f753a8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b971cb94b9ec63931b5c7b6ba24dfa9f8c958caf1d91a80c09d5274d63615faf05571b28669ac47d588ec8d1bf6ea635290 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b972bad58a9a77a7511e7efcc5a8c571b79f87e7d0f71de21af2c41117c1efb6cf0ceab18703730ebd619ef2186d2bede53 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b9764f27d9ec6c098e31326c46d22aba853252a0349a5d04b57e154ea692fc1f62f2e2818fb6f6481da834a02399d908f242312e27a24a681c8 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b97d56d1480d429d9e1f89237a98d1812cd479e11dd3143259c6a137fea4aafa0427f855c4c739a9393412aff01a26208c930ffb125a5aa0999 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ae52d8b1f0af84c5a89a3ced2a4da176cb151c06869a3e1da1bd2a5c837e09e22da0e21d4e56db1eb23d4058008f9057c2669ce04b9a962eeae64dfffca4c7eaf38323d0eeed994d3b24328cd93cfdf61494b5441afb4d5a 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b97cc9c695eeb20e422a5f0b41ae6153ec482063c9932ebf98e30e69761113936a34f870f09f9ebbd420004cac723dc959af97de92c84081ccb 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4c59e42f1b9b9b97cc9c695eeb20e422a5f0b41ae6153ec482063c9932ebf98e30e69761113936a34f870f09f9ebbd420004cac723dc959af97de92c84081ccb 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104