Subject: Fwd: Please help
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 09:06:33 +0800

Replied ZD 94224

Kae
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gabor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 11:39 PM
Subject: Please help
To: - Dr. Sam Robbins - <[email-masked]>

Hi.

I would like to ask for your opinion about my condition.

I am 59 years old, normal weight (74kg), very minimal stress, otherwise
feel good and healthy, taking daily vitamins (C, D, K2, Pine Bark, Omega 3,
Chlorella and Spirulina, Turmeric with Bioperin, Prostaide herbal complex,
occasionally (2-3 times a week) absorbable Calcium to strengthen my bones.
Unfortunately I have high blood pressure, usually 150/100 – 170/110 and I
already take your Blood Pressure Optimizer for 7 weeks (3*2 pills). I am a
gardener working 9-10 hours a day so actively working weekdays, sometimes
weekends too. After about 5 weeks a Sunday morning I checked my BP and
found out 115/75 around whole day, I was very happy, at last the BPO  is
working!

But for my biggest disappointment from the next day (and till than) my BP
went back the above mentioned high numbers. I ordered the Blood Flow
Optimizer at once, unfortunately I got it only last week Friday (3 weeks
delivery to Canada) so I can take only from two days (3*1 tab). I hope it
will work in time and at last my BP will normalize. But a bit afraid and
would like to get your opinion about what can I do to improve/make normal
my BP? What did I do wrong? I am not using any medication. I have no other
symptoms at this time, when I started the BPO I had dizziness when change
position (lay/bend down or up) which fortunately after 3 weeks disappeared.
But the BP stays high. At this moment I measured 170/110.

I am desperate, please help me with some advise.

Thank you

Sincerely

Gabor Laszlo

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>