Subject: All about Group Health insurance - free E-book from SecureNow!
From: SecureNow <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 23:57:23 -0700

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

*Greeting from SecureNow!*

SecureNow presents you with an easy e-book that includes rich information
about Group health information which may be beneficial to you and your
employees. We trust that you will understand the features and benefits of
Group Health Insurance better after reading this e-book and also be
comfortable with the nuances of how to select an insurer, how to buy this
insurance, the right price to pay, and even how to raise claims if you ever
need to.

*Advantages of taking a Group Health insurance through SecureNow :*

*1. Better benefits: *Cover pre-existing diseases and maternity from day 1.
Medical checkups are not needed, waiting periods are waived, and exclusive
benefits like corporate floater offered.
*2. Lower cost: *Costs are much lower than health insurance bought
individually because we negotiate bulk discounts with insurers.
*3. Customized cover:* We can customize employee health insurance policy to
your budget and requirements
*4. Guaranteed issue*: All employees and their dependents are assured
cover, even if they have medical conditions such as diabetes, blood
pressure under our group insurance plan.
*5. Pre-existing cover from day 1*: This is a major differentiator because
standard family floater insurances have a waiting period of 2 to 4 years
*6. **High Maternity Benefits for Normal and C-Sec*: Separate limits can be
set for normal, caesarean sections or ectopic pregnancies. Newborn babies
can be covered immediately without the standard 90 days waiting period
*7. Wider Coverage with No Disease Limits: T*he standard waiting period of
1 to 4 years for diseases such as cataract, hernia, piles, joint
replacements, and cyst removals can be removed. All surgeries can be
covered immediately after the premium is paid

To know more & buy: https://bit.ly/3eQuDT9
Don't let your employees or workplace suffer during these monsoons and
COVID. Get the best group health insurance from SecureNow today!

Team SecureNow

* M:* 9696683999 *W: *www.securenow.in
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=8741248&l=2f7db398-816a-4aa9-9db9-22aad251d6aa&r=660fee7a-af3d-43cf-96cd-b633c22e5b98>
* App: *www.securenow.app
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=8741248&l=db774e16-8ee9-41cd-830a-ad9459e5341a&r=660fee7a-af3d-43cf-96cd-b633c22e5b98>
 *Email:* support@securenow. <[email-masked]>

*Have you started using the new light and easy SecureNow mobile app?  Buy
insurance, view all your policies at one place, and ensure you are never
late for renewing any policy. Most importantly, stay stress-free in any
medical emergency. Just go to Google Chrome or Apple Safari browser and
type Securenow.app
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/d?c=8741248&l=1ce91342-74b8-477c-8398-1df064ca5c06&r=660fee7a-af3d-43cf-96cd-b633c22e5b98>.
Enter
the OTP received, and get started!You may unsubscribe
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/u?u=660fee7a-af3d-43cf-96cd-b633c22e5b98>
to stop receiving our emails.*