Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for September 10th, 2020 at 4:18 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 10:48:32 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1354768165571/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1354768165571/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1599725522003400

Ingrid (1:42 PM, September 10th)

@channel You guys have 20 example pages to do today. Filter by your name
the sheet. you know the drill :slightly_smiling_face:

@channel *New task after finishing rebuilds. Today and tomorrow ignore
the VIP example pages and focus on finishing this.* 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EXoiMX8T9z1_pzbaDOOrPL07d8BHWlsK1TJaRq8uxY4/edit?ts=5f59f504#gid=673465950&fvid=2146145147
You filter the sheet with your name. each one of you has 700 venues to
do.
what you need to do is to check in the services section if the book flag
or the product flag works and to select it.
Remember if there are products, you select product flag. If there are
bookable services, you tick the book flag. If there are not bookable
services like estate agent services, online classes, which are vague and
you can't assign a timeframe to it, you leave it blank. You only need to
check this, to tick or not in the cms,  select in the sheet in results
column and tick as done.
Good luck, guys. You can ask me anything below and I am here to help
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F01A7NG88S2/download/image.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-720635a18ea973da0709ee7ea95a9d4717fea69e2bce920b5a44170dc014e6c3-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-201a8d9d77644f54ebc21e9e07f2b290a7a329d1d4fc7b8aef69fccacbee1136-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-34ac1451b2eedeb0f8f0d96186d8cb4431336328d1451ef69710134f4edc739b-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-eac7c585ff9fc43b5359be0161ce578826272c429a8a63965bb71f978a22d2ae-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-07590b6b3672d06f0a79ca3df7fa3a8fa9013e72f2f9ee3ecadad0a569ebd5a7-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1354768165571/unsub/URKU6NRT3-3ee6b2fef42405815cfef4126344516fa6d4aad6d35ec349aef1bf2083c59862-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account