Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for September 9th, 2020 at 4:43 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 11:13:18 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1348715049861/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1348715049861/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1599647627023600

Ingrid (4:03 PM, September 9th)

image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F01ABMGGQCA/download/image.png

@channel Don't change the slugs, please. Leave the code as it is
:slightly_smiling_face: Thanks

@channel also add the country in street field and load the map so it
won't appear in the middle of the ocean and then change to "Your
Address", please. Thank you

Fahim (4:38 PM, September 9th)

Got It

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-720635a18ea973da0709ee7ea95a9d4717fea69e2bce920b5a44170dc014e6c3-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-201a8d9d77644f54ebc21e9e07f2b290a7a329d1d4fc7b8aef69fccacbee1136-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-34ac1451b2eedeb0f8f0d96186d8cb4431336328d1451ef69710134f4edc739b-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-eac7c585ff9fc43b5359be0161ce578826272c429a8a63965bb71f978a22d2ae-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-07590b6b3672d06f0a79ca3df7fa3a8fa9013e72f2f9ee3ecadad0a569ebd5a7-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1348715049861/unsub/URKU6NRT3-3ee6b2fef42405815cfef4126344516fa6d4aad6d35ec349aef1bf2083c59862-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account