Subject: Spectra Optic ILL and SIP PRI Connection
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 08:48:49 +0000

Dear Sir/Mam,

Warm Greetings from Spectra,

At the Outset, I would like to thank you for your interest in spectra .
In continuation to our discussion, Please find following commercials on Optical Fiber.
Spectra BIA: (Business Internet Access ) , please find the commercials in the table appended below.

Internet Lease Line (ILL) Solution and SIP PRI

Powered By 99 % SLA Up time Commitment & 24 *7 Support

MTR : 4 Hours

Media : Optic Fiber on Ring Topology

PLAN 1 : Internet Lease Line (1:1)

Product

Annual recurring Charge

Setup Charge

ILL 30 MBPS(1:1)

2,20,000

20000<tel:+4425000>

ILL 50 MBPS(1:1)

3,20,000

20000<tel:+4425000>

 PLAN 2 : Flexi Internet Lease Line

FUP 50 MBPS Solution:

BIA Plans

Spectra BIA 50-10<tel:+445010>

Spectra BIA 50-5

Rental( Per Month)

18,000

12,000

Speed

50 Mbps(1:1)

50 Mbps(1:1)

High Speed Data (FUP)(Monthly Plan)50 MBPS(1:1)

1000<tel:+441000> GB

500 GB

High Speed Data (FUP)Quarterly/Half Yearly/Annual(50 Mbps1:1)

2000<tel:+442000> GB

1000<tel:+441000> GB

Speed Post FUP

10 MBPS UNLIMITED

5 Mbps(1:1) UNLIMITED

Static IP

5

5

OTC(Setup Charges)

25000<tel:+4425000>

25000<tel:+4425000>

SD( Refundable)

5000<tel:+445000>

5000<tel:+445000>

SLA

99 %

99%

 Plan 3 : SIP PRI Connection : Voice Channels

Commercials

Plan 1 - Monthly Rental 15 K

Plan 2 - Monthly Rental 18 K

Plan 3 - Monthly Rental 25 K  UL

Monthly Plan Rental (Rs)

15,000

18,000

25,000

Free Voice Call Value (Rs.) except ISD

15,000

18,000

Unlimited

No of Channels

30

30

30

Local/STD

0.40 Ps

0.30 Ps

Unlimited

Voice Pulse Rate (Re./pulse)

60 Sec

60 Sec

60 Sec

Security Deposit

5,000

5,000

5,000

OTC

20,000

20,000

20,000

Kindly note following

  *   OTC and Security Deposit to be paid along with Purchase Order.
  *   GST is additional applicable as per government norms on One time charges and recurring Charges.
  *   Billing Cycle is quarterly in advance.
  *   Customer Premise Equipment will be on returnable basis.
  *   Please feel free to get in touch with me, should you need any clarification in this regard

Thanks,

Dipesh Kumar
Enterprise Sales

Contact : 8010666586
Email : [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Address : 3rd Floor, 21-22, Phase-IV, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon - 122015
Customer tech Support Number - 1800 121 5678
Escalation Matrix : https://www.spectra.co/customer-support/escalation-chart

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender at Shyam Spectra Private Limited immediately and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email and disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.