Subject: [Slack] New messages from Austin and Bogi Kiss in UENI-LSM
From: "Austin and others via Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 10:57:34 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1336983590774/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1336983590774/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1599215935012200

Austin (4:08 PM, September 4th)

68256436-7280-4c94-a6df-0464564a1542 - In this rebuild the client
provided 3 websites that have range of different products, Can you
please tell me how many products do I need to add specifically

Bogi Kiss (4:26 PM, September 4th)

@channel Rebuild Requests:
1. If you find a venue in a different language, pls report!
2. In some cases when the customers didn't provide much info, we still
need to try to do some changes. Please ask if you don't know what to
change

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-720635a18ea973da0709ee7ea95a9d4717fea69e2bce920b5a44170dc014e6c3-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-201a8d9d77644f54ebc21e9e07f2b290a7a329d1d4fc7b8aef69fccacbee1136-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-34ac1451b2eedeb0f8f0d96186d8cb4431336328d1451ef69710134f4edc739b-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-eac7c585ff9fc43b5359be0161ce578826272c429a8a63965bb71f978a22d2ae-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-07590b6b3672d06f0a79ca3df7fa3a8fa9013e72f2f9ee3ecadad0a569ebd5a7-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1336983590774/unsub/URKU6NRT3-3ee6b2fef42405815cfef4126344516fa6d4aad6d35ec349aef1bf2083c59862-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account