Subject: [Slack] New messages from Shane, Bogi Kiss, and more in UENI-LSM
From: "Shane and others via Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 10:45:32 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1343901647299/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1343901647299/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1599212218007900

Shane (3:06 PM, September 4th)

6706f84d-0cf3-4f27-ac78-a5d4dfdc34e7 - Shall I change the business name
as per FB given, I am confused bcz services are almost same but FB do
not mention makeup & nail tech services as per Venue description

Bogi Kiss (4:07 PM, September 4th)

@channel `Pop Us Here` doesn't make sense
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F01A9RK5N8L/download/image.png

Pop Up Here is better but Find Us Here is even better

Austin (4:08 PM, September 4th)

68256436-7280-4c94-a6df-0464564a1542 - In this rebuild the client
provided 3 websites that have range of different products, Can you
please tell me how many products do I need to add specifically

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-720635a18ea973da0709ee7ea95a9d4717fea69e2bce920b5a44170dc014e6c3-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-201a8d9d77644f54ebc21e9e07f2b290a7a329d1d4fc7b8aef69fccacbee1136-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-34ac1451b2eedeb0f8f0d96186d8cb4431336328d1451ef69710134f4edc739b-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-eac7c585ff9fc43b5359be0161ce578826272c429a8a63965bb71f978a22d2ae-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-07590b6b3672d06f0a79ca3df7fa3a8fa9013e72f2f9ee3ecadad0a569ebd5a7-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1343901647299/unsub/URKU6NRT3-3ee6b2fef42405815cfef4126344516fa6d4aad6d35ec349aef1bf2083c59862-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account