Subject: Resignation Letter
From: Dimpy Chawla <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 12:20:50 +0530

Dear HR/ Deeksha,

 It is with the regret, that I must inform you I am giving my Resignation
for the post of German Customer Executive in your prestigious Company
Livesalesman. I properly Understand that my reliving surely creates a
disruption
I apologize for that.

 Along with that, I am only able to serve 14 days notice period as agreed
in the initial appointment letter. While working here the support I get
from my colleagues and from my seniors' Weather it would be personal or
professional it is very much precious and useful for me in my future.

In the future, If you need any further help from my side, I can be
available at +91-9582847077 or [email-masked].

I wish you all the success for the company’s successful future. Nice and
pleased to be tied up with this company J

Thanks & Best Regards,

Dimpy Chawla