Subject: [Slack] New messages from Fahim and Ingrid in UENI-LSM
From: "Fahim and others via Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 10:32:45 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1344427586820/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1344427586820/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1599040225004400

Fahim (3:20 PM, September 2nd)

but there are only 3 products, which have been repeated multiple times

Ingrid (3:50 PM, September 2nd)

@channel I added yoni steam/pearl images cuz I noticed we have a lot of
content with it.
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F01A4BX4UJG/download/image.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1344427586820/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account