Subject: Assigned to Group - Viva Gym -South Africa - App Issues
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 07:39:26 +0000

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Viva Gym -South Africa - App Issues Good Morning

Viva Gym are struggling to get into the App on their IPad.  They are able to log into the scheduler but the following error message appears when they try the app (attached).  Could you help please?  Let us know if there is anything we need to do from our side.

Here are the login details for the club:

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Lauren Downey  | Group Fitness Specialist | Middle East |
Les Mills Middle East
Tel +971 4 5808466 | www.lesmills.com/ae<http://www.lesmills.com/ae>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>
<https://www.lesmills.com/united/>

 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3890