Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 07:38:08 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT025.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: jessica chen 007 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 07:38:07 -0700 (MST)

Ashish Dabral is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. 

Topic: Ashish Dabral's Zoom Meeting 
Time: Aug 31, 2020 08:10 PM India 

Join Zoom Meeting 
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81062386493 

Meeting ID: 810 6238 6493 
One tap mobile 
+13017158592,,81062386493# US (Germantown) 
+13126266799,,81062386493# US (Chicago) 

Dial by your location 
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown) 
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) 
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) 
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) 
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York) 
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) 
Meeting ID: 810 6238 6493 
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keExm1WzYa 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral