Subject: Gustavo Ribeiro last day
From: Cristina Torres <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: Anh Pham Vu <[email-masked]>, Julien Cartwright <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 09:38:21 -0400

Hi team,

I just wanted to confirm if, as per our conversation on Friday, Gustavo's
last day is indeed today.

Best,

Cris

-- 

*Cris Torres*,
*Customer Support Team LeadUENI LTD*
7 Bell Yard
London, WC2A 2JR
ueni.com <http://www.ueni.com/> | [email-masked]

UENI is a limited company registered in England and Wales under
registration number 9368082. Registered office is 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A
2JR. VAT Number: GB218792186
*We love feedback - review us on TrustPilot
<https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/ueni.com> and Google
<http://goo.gl/7Umimf>*
<https://www.google.com/partners/agency?id=6750886093>