Subject: Re: Jessica email address
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Sara Aknooni (SRAK)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Heta Nyrhinen (HNYR)" <[email-masked]>, "Josephine Veena Dorairaj (JVDO)" <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 13:06:41 +0000

Hi Sara,

Ashish is sending it now.

@ Ashish: please share the email address for Jessica.

Thanks

Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

On 31 Aug 2020, at 18:06, Sara Aknooni (SRAK) <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Deeksha,

Could you share Jessica’s email address (LSM email) with us to create a Zendesk account for her?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Sara Aknooni
Project Manager
Global Support and Service
+45 4470 0124
+45 7131 4960

Sennheiser Communications A/S · Industriparken 27 · DK-2750 Ballerup · Denmark
<https://www.eposaudio.com/en/dk/enterprise/products/adapt-660-noise-cancelling-bluetooth-headset-1000200>

eposaudio.com<https://www.eposaudio.com/> · Follow us here
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKZSbHA_gj3OKwPnKa4cNaA>
 <https://twitter.com/Epos_audio>
 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/eposaudio/>

​