Subject: Assigned to Group - FITNESS4LIFE
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 13:00:40 +0000

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  FITNESS4LIFE Hi, 

Good Day! Hope all is well with you! May I ask how you can help me to
set up virtual classes in our ladies club. I downloaded the app and the
message is " Looks like there are no studios that can be registered to
the accounts right now". 

Kindly give me instruction with regards to the above. 

Thanks,

-- 

Cristina Sanchez 

Member Service Manager, 

 		Email:
 		[email-masked]

 		Phone:
 		04-2660688

 [1] [1] [1] [1] 

Links:
------
[1] http://this-is-a-sample-url.com
 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3876