Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for August 28th, 2020 at 2:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 09:11:51 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1322423415366/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1322423415366/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1598603895001300

Monika (2:08 PM, August 28th)

d751aabb-e850-476d-9f43-c58a406f5c09 -Is there any change in the seo? I
am not able to edit the GMB section.

Ingrid (2:31 PM, August 28th)

The title is no longer mandatory for GMB. Please refresh and tell me if
you can save GMB only with the description. @channel

Shane (2:38 PM, August 28th)

The description is by default coming in GMB section

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1322423415366/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account