Subject: 5 tips to help protect your digital privacy
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 15:13:24 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc606c9a7cc35bc04d4b17309153370d958279b9d29f32c35dc853b3b4475d3431e6fd58859dd9753687d76fe01cc5e6b2cdbc4ce553b4237615b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc60609ad4cea52e8ec75b534945d6454404a3ac8052987a895d97797f37ed88b64e1027187ac80a3163000c0fe4f4f669972d96a21f769416f07 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc60609ad4cea52e8ec75b534945d6454404a3ac8052987a895d97797f37ed88b64e1027187ac80a3163000c0fe4f4f669972d96a21f769416f07 
5 tips to help safeguard  your privacy
Here are some simple tips and resources to help you protect your privacy while you're on, or off your PC.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc60609ad4cea52e8ec75b534945d6454404a3ac8052987a895d97797f37ed88b64e1027187ac80a3163000c0fe4f4f669972d96a21f769416f07 
Unlock your computer using your face, fingerprint or secure PIN.1

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc606ab3173714fa5a2f705fac8a960d422a92c76823766d7f483a01ee6e785fb05dfd0834291c7e8860f0dcc8ebd7b0a1bb4aec8223eebb63393 
Control which apps get to use your camera and microphone.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc606559d1b504bb7dade5e38535b4f02c7697049ea8afec0a352bbc8a97760d6d4dd3dd76c7480b37439bd5fa95c4796551c012e6e0bcad77b15 
Create and use strong passwords.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc606d98aa295e66b93d3acca7d6fc5904a92a5dbeb198d879ce0c5d61afbc5c94fe6062d09c44b43f4eb7ab810db82a0c836a9aaf2aee5eb53d3 
Manage privacy options inWindows 10 settings.
Help ensure your PC can detect the latest threats. 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc60640ddc1d0aee2b9b35f36e840b3ba0b198c3bad275db9307b5c53b46ee9c1eb8985663b063c10cad8da326c595ad7529af7b58125eb54c985 
Get  Windows 10updates automatically.2

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc6063175536c6cf1b3c8179b7ada1db5a1caf666fe549dc1a933213afc26ad4184fec48b46c751ebd5b51b6f774b89f2458afd925e151fd3a15b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc6063175536c6cf1b3c8179b7ada1db5a1caf666fe549dc1a933213afc26ad4184fec48b46c751ebd5b51b6f774b89f2458afd925e151fd3a15b 
Safeguard your  important documents
Protect your most important files, like your passport, driver's license, or insurance information with OneDrive Personal Vault.3

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc6063175536c6cf1b3c8179b7ada1db5a1caf666fe549dc1a933213afc26ad4184fec48b46c751ebd5b51b6f774b89f2458afd925e151fd3a15b 
  Find out more   

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc606d0fc22d6d9141fcf8d4ca95410fd7d55bde98d29f7fffa290af973ea1d07bc6f14c817d9e3f225ea2da750a0e792fad1bf75ab10c5c088db 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc606d0fc22d6d9141fcf8d4ca95410fd7d55bde98d29f7fffa290af973ea1d07bc6f14c817d9e3f225ea2da750a0e792fad1bf75ab10c5c088db 
Keep your browsing and  searching private
Help keep your browsing activities private using InPrivate tabs or windows in Microsoft Edge.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc606d0fc22d6d9141fcf8d4ca95410fd7d55bde98d29f7fffa290af973ea1d07bc6f14c817d9e3f225ea2da750a0e792fad1bf75ab10c5c088db 
  Start browsing InPrivate  

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc606b7862dbc5fec4cba89e395d1b17a2843556dd7791439480babb31a0f5194f97532196237775cf7e0f3eba8fe8a7dae28c4939191b9f3f017 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc606b7862dbc5fec4cba89e395d1b17a2843556dd7791439480babb31a0f5194f97532196237775cf7e0f3eba8fe8a7dae28c4939191b9f3f017 
Support your  local schools
The 1st donation is on us!
When you join Microsoft Rewards and start giving with Bing we will give you 1,000 points to donate to a school of your choice. Your Bing searches will earn Rewards points that are automatically donated.4

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc606b7862dbc5fec4cba89e395d1b17a2843556dd7791439480babb31a0f5194f97532196237775cf7e0f3eba8fe8a7dae28c4939191b9f3f017 
  Learn more about Give with Bing  

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc606586e9fc66f2abec40ef2851b96fd0ddf0f27048ff6502c8a5a9059d8bbfe5b32d947a71cb1be76e9ae4460c6841880e0ba7478e75125b715 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc606586e9fc66f2abec40ef2851b96fd0ddf0f27048ff6502c8a5a9059d8bbfe5b32d947a71cb1be76e9ae4460c6841880e0ba7478e75125b715 
Get the tech you need  to succeed
Students and parents get up to 10% off select regular-priced Surface, Windows 10 PCs, accessories and more.5

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc606586e9fc66f2abec40ef2851b96fd0ddf0f27048ff6502c8a5a9059d8bbfe5b32d947a71cb1be76e9ae4460c6841880e0ba7478e75125b715 
  Shop Now  

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc6062cc617cd02c8553b8530e6c3311b8235b4c5cda15198a31ef2b4b91a44a12605d3cfb9aa532e580747dbb5ad462ece227d880637a2297885 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc6060c1d32e2ae4fb6833ecd805b97b8d1443299bbe1520001bb4724abb7c58f7916b8500670b798869ea6d89a453ea7ca254790020eb86f3b24 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc606370fcbfbfb38fa13e26ccf7dcb3aa4c6c1ce74ddd3cdd6fdffa282f8b072c35dfff9ee4805639f5cddd6b2b9cd4ffbe3f0fc896aafedc8fe 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc6060fb450b228c05d3b6695a289b90703f3f4943887cd3b9c566a7081a5d66bc5fced5918f88809552c53bc958a7fd1eece4adfbe3a8577968e 

1 Windows Hello requires specialized hardware including a Windows Hello capable device, fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors and capable devices.

2 Microsoft Defender Antivirus delivers comprehensive, ongoing, and real-time protection against software threats like viruses, malware, and spyware across email, apps, the cloud, and the web.

3 OneDrive 100 GB plans and Basic 5 GB free accounts can store a maximum of 3 files in Personal Vault. A Microsoft 365 Personal or Family subscription is required to store more than 3 files in Personal Vault.

4 Special offer valid 8/15/20 - 9/30/20.

5 Education discount available to K-12 and higher education students, faculty, and parents. Valid on eligible products until December 31, 2020, while supplies last. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue the terms of these offers at any time. Other exclusions and limits may apply. 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc6063aabb66a3af4b5d5e674e977469e459a6ba8c23a57a0251ba8312fac1114d499eb03e965d6f09fa488c3185e8f26b73992c92a40e93da3e9 
See webpage for  full details.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc606e7a807792c29b3da2afea7a51fef86e4712056d1513186d2fa48388ef39f943a9cf46b1ce27220b867a341d72e5d2bdffbf4204a95aa7bff 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=0ae6ff6ce5ecc6062bdb83da44ef1b98485604e11472a7cdcde1c46ef2f0ab817af7d5e1acc2b765be14bb71ade8ef0658942e32855e4b5b423333235a5c2107 
Privacy Statement  | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=3b2733e658c988aa1e7553101c5836b711337d28c45014876a7635b7e85a9d57e40b42d311731ef7f4ef671e17d1a2615d9fa1b97d8c7b96e4407a8d317080501b825c3a45065ef1f3e92a1b14c899d6 
View as webpage 

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052