Subject: How to navigate a new work reality
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 17:18:55 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ac4ab64db3f1394d023bd9f496d56ee514d902a1429ba1cea17c9f17b3f90fd348388820623cd42fb4798427c362cc4b93581e0b341acc31 

http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ac4ab64db3f1394d58ed400b119dc1a0fcc745b435b77fa23de99f2e478b17e221f1bd55b2bb8871898f2a13b73acbfc3161be4f8282fabd6e847ddc44e8c0a2 
GET ACCESS &rarr;

 

 Navigating the Disruption of Work

 When everything changes, the ability to adapt becomes the competitive advantage. But where to start? In our latest report we tackle:

 -
 Why the age of the office is ending

 -
 How to maintain team bonds from anywhere

 -
 Insights into what's next (and how to prepare for it)

http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ac4ab64db3f1394d58ed400b119dc1a0fcc745b435b77fa23de99f2e478b17e221f1bd55b2bb8871898f2a13b73acbfc3161be4f8282fabd6e847ddc44e8c0a2 
GET ACCESS 

 Slack is the channel-based messaging platform for the enterprise.

 

 

 Made by 
http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ac4ab64db3f1394d18c6ad0feb38cf2ea981baff94f6e92e947d5332db222c544858ee9c6e43f26f6e76b98c505a9ba278cc24f2c548467b08ca7c9d5648ba7f 
Slack Technologies, Inc. 
500 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 94105 

http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ac4ab64db3f1394d526bdce5820b832c8e314461acd0148bd454c1ab07d9afa2bfcb22f5ab18b588df3aedd537c5db399ad602e22d574f5428c297c9a2412296 
Our blog   •  
http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ac4ab64db3f1394d253e3fb39bfe7ec7ba3e94e33a2e48918d27357e62e4abcb5fcb1c18b4c56713d14ac4bcca6f2a611e4ed2c4a513fbdfc3c0360f08ee73c1 
Unsubscribe   •  
http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ac4ab64db3f1394d891f6106b8d219df713409f2b39de9d1cee850e4e1a04b25fccbd5cd1234a019b7940b1c8a429971d0317c276f9129562d69673888a95ec4 
Policies    •  
http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ac4ab64db3f1394d8a179a086016f51c0c6d9b360ee10245258bfc6adeae5b258ee3063d20f3728161ecf44bb82e3134dc4e4b42448ea37b 
Help Centre