Subject: Have 5 minutes? We’d love to hear from you!
From: Your Aircall team <[email-masked]>
To: live salesman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 11:04:32 -0600 (MDT)

Hi live, 

At Aircall, we value our customers’ experience above everything else.

We’re asking a group of select customers to help us understand how our
product brings value to you and your team. Your responses will help us continue
to build features that meet your needs. 

Would you take a short 5 minutes survey?

We won’t ask for sensitive information and answers will remain confidential.
You can even choose to take it inEnglish, French, German or Spanish!

Click here to take the survey → Take the survey
<https://aircall.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7NGUBk8Fu3NTGy9?Q_DL=9i2uhawtstqXwgR_7NGUBk8Fu3NTGy9_CGC_ehWTIQOihEekDDH&Q_CHL=email>
Or copy and paste this URL into your browser → 
https://aircall.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7NGUBk8Fu3NTGy9?Q_DL=9i2uhawtstqXwgR_7NGUBk8Fu3NTGy9_CGC_ehWTIQOihEekDDH&Q_CHL=email

We can’t thank you enough for your time!

The Aircall team 💚

Click here to opt out of future survey invitations.
<https://aircall.iad1.qualtrics.com/CP/Register.php?OptOut=true&RID=CGC_ehWTIQOihEekDDH&LID=UR_07lHPHll5v1ih5b&DID=EMD_9i2uhawtstqXwgR&CLID=CG_2TSkXaQJYhmHVHG&BT=YWlyY2FsbA&_=1>