Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for August 24th, 2020 at 3:42 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 10:12:13 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1318588416882/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1318588416882/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1598255978000700

Shane (1:29 PM, August 24th)

vlogger and blogger both?

Ingrid (3:28 PM, August 24th)

@channel Please finish the venues in your bucket and then jump on
rebuilds :slightly_smiling_face:

Monika (3:40 PM, August 24th)

071683ed-2f45-49fb-81d8-0d0486233b2d - Should I change the cat to
product store or auto part store. Could you please suggest.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1318588416882/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account