Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for August 21st, 2020 at 9:49 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 16:19:36 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1300995122215/).

---

@Monika
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1300995122215/archives/DRVUBTXKN/p1598025674000200

Monika (9:31 PM, August 21st)

VPN is not getting connected tried many times
Here are the screenshots - 21/08/2020
Venues completed = 30
Target completed and doing VIP builds.
Screenshot from 2020-08-21 21-20-21.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F0199KUFSAW/download/screenshot_from_2020-08-21_21-20-21.png

Hi Sir
Please mark my week off for Wednesday (26/08/2020)

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1300995122215/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account