Subject: Tell us how we did - Sophos Technical Support Post-Incident Survey
From: Sophos Support <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 09:05:04 -0600 (MDT)

How was your experience with Sophos Support? Sophos is committed to maintaining
the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry and your feedback on
our performance is essential in helping us achieve this. Cybersecurity made
simple. Tell us how we did! How was your experience with Sophos Support?
Complete the Survey
<https://surveys.sophos.com/jfe/form/SV_6fWivnXT3SYZSjr?Q_DL=74TMD2PxCzOky6h_6fWivnXT3SYZSjr_MLRP_b7u8h1ImnZQ5k1L&Q_CHL=email>
Date Opened 16-08-2020 Date Closed 21-08-2020 Case Reference No. 03024723
Product Description Issue with LAN port Dear Customer, Sophos is committed to
maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry and your
feedback on our performance is essential in helping us achieve this. We would
be grateful if you could take just a couple of minutes to answer a few simple
questions about the service you received in relation to your recent technical
support case. Complete the Survey
<https://surveys.sophos.com/jfe/form/SV_6fWivnXT3SYZSjr?Q_DL=74TMD2PxCzOky6h_6fWivnXT3SYZSjr_MLRP_b7u8h1ImnZQ5k1L&Q_CHL=email>
Michael Anderson
Senior VP Global Technical Services
SOPHOS <https://www.sophos.com>  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/sophos>  
<https://twitter.com/Sophos>    <https://www.facebook.com/securitybysophos>  
<https://www.youtube.com/user/sophoslabs>  <http://www.sophos.com> ©2018 Sophos
Inc.All rights reserved <http://www.sophos.com/legal> | Privacy Policy
<http://www.sophos.com/legal/privacy.html>
3 Van de Graaf Drive, Burlington, MA 01803 Click here to unsubscribe
<https://surveys.sophos.com/CP/Register.php?OptOut=true&RID=MLRP_b7u8h1ImnZQ5k1L&LID=UR_3pzVZPAj1LPipIF&DID=EMD_74TMD2PxCzOky6h&BT=c29waG9z&_=1>