Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for August 18th, 2020 at 8:13 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 14:43:43 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1320366808033/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1320366808033/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1597759640016700

Shane (7:37 PM, August 18th)

Secondly, I want to know that the six categories above the classic
templates are the design type of form, and customer wants to change to
that type form, right? That means we have to do it for each venue when
it comes to change the template thing?

Ingrid (8:10 PM, August 18th)

@channel
first, you select here your name: https://prnt.sc/u1ohr7
2nd, you select your name here: https://prnt.sc/u1ojqp

@channel who finished their task?

so I can assign you stuff

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1320366808033/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account