Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for August 18th, 2020 at 1:57 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 08:27:11 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1307002067714/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1307002067714/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1597738472005600

Shane (1:44 PM, August 18th)

So, until we have normal builds, we dont need to do VIP ones

Ingrid (1:44 PM, August 18th)

@channel Only Ricky was able to complete 80% of it. Do you find it hard?
why the speed is so slow?

Shane (1:45 PM, August 18th)

No, It is not hard, we got caught up with what to do, normal builds or
VIP

It is just that, I want to know what target we need to do per day,
normal builds

also

Ingrid (1:49 PM, August 18th)

*@channel TARGET: 30-35 normal builds + 18 vip builds daily*
:slightly_smiling_face: 

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1307002067714/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account