Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for August 17th, 2020 at 5:57 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 12:27:18 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1311086224820/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1311086224820/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1597665887014200

Ricky (5:34 PM, August 17th)

6a538ee2-b5ca-4dad-8db9-080c2523e706 -  I'm not able to Add descriptive
bob for this VIP venue

Ingrid (5:42 PM, August 17th)

@channel Please add the city as London, please :smile:

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1311086224820/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account