Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for August 13th, 2020 at 2:14 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 08:44:46 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1304714528516/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1304714528516/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1597248230033400

Shane (9:33 PM, August 12th)

ok :+1:

Ingrid (1:56 PM, August 13th)

@channel I will assign you builds and AFTER we do the sign up process
:smile:

Shane (1:57 PM, August 13th)

Yes sure:grinning:

Ingrid, do we have to complete the whole 700 sign up today, right?

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1304714528516/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account