Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for August 12th, 2020 at 8:50 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 15:20:11 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1290064607686/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1290064607686/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1597243495022700

Ingrid (8:14 PM, August 12th)

eg:
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F018QLBMXDY/download/image.png

@channel Is the loom helpful? :smile:

Monika (8:34 PM, August 12th)

Yes

Ricky (8:34 PM, August 12th)

Yes

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1290064607686/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account